Junk in the Trunk. I Mean, My Purse. All the Contents of My Bag Today
OMG one of my favorite parts of People Magazine when I was growing up was when they'd ask celebrities to dump out their bags and show us what was in them. So I did my own little version of this because:
1. My purse is unusually clean today and I'm not all that concerned about reaching in and finding crackers, Ebola, etc., at the bottom of it...and
2. I realized once I got everything out that I really need a purse organizer. Why hadn't I thought of that sooner?
So here's WTF is in My Giant Purse
Okay, first thing is my wallet (which came with this Goyard bag), credit card purse, checkbook, and business card holder. If you follow me on my daily Instagram, you may have read that I showed up at Target this week, went to check out, had one of those moments where I thought I forgot my wallet...and actually did. Whoops! The whole story, here.
Anyway, I like that my Goyard bag has the wallet attached to it. It makes it easier to find in such a big purse and hopefully less likely that I'll run out the door without my wallet again.
LIPSTICK! I have everything from sheer and glossy to bright and matte. I love to wear a bright lip with no makeup, or as a pick me up if I'm feeling tired. Or sheer/light colored glosses for every day.
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Summer Breeze
- Beauty Counter Gloss in Tulip (Three glosses to this set. They have a cooling feeling and plump a little)
- Laura Mercier Gloss in Bare Pink. (You know I love Laura Mercier because I love a natural, GLOW-Y look)
- Sephora Colorful Gloss Balm in Moon and Back
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Sweet Tart
SNACKIES! Most of the snacks I carry throughout the day are for Shep since he's still home with me. But I had a few extra snackies today for my big kids since it's a holiday weekend and we all went out together. If you've seen my pantry, you know we do a whole lotta wholesome, organic stuff...but balance is super important to me, so I also let my kids have things like Gushers and Fruit Roll Ups from time to time.
Also, I've been SUPER excited to share with you that I've been doing six-week workout challenge. I have one more week to go, then I'll be sharing all the details here next Tuesday. Join my newsletter (bottom of this page) so you don't miss it! Here's a lil' sneak preview from week one to week five.