Glow-y Makeup! What You Need and How To Video!
1. Urban Decay Naked Concealer. I use this for special occasions for any dark marks and for under my eyes.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. I skip the foundation. This gives me plenty of coverage, but it's light and breathable and is a great base for GLOW.
3. Benefit High Beam. This is essential and is one of my very favorite products. I use it daily.
6. Natural, Glowy Eye Pallete with a TON of color options. Use them on their own, blend colors together. Limitless options. Bobbi Brown's Nude Drama.
7. Cameo Perfect Brow. This kit is cheap and GOOD. I started using this when I grew my eyebrows in in fuller. Here's the article, if you haven't caught it! "Are Your Eyebrows Stuck in the Wrong Decade?"
12. Blush brush. I like a full blush brush with an angle. After I apply my blush, I use the same brush to apply my highlighter. That was like a makeup tongue twister.
13. Eye Shadow Brush. I couldn't find my exact one but this is close.
14. Rodan + Fields Lash Boost. This has made my lashes SO long. Here's my article where I started using Lash Boost on my lashes and brows to grown them out. I get mine from my dealer, I mean my friend, here.
*OMG, I forgot to number my lipstick. A few of my faves:
- Beauty Counter Lip Gloss in Raspberry and Peony.
And if you haven't had a chance, check out my illuminating holiday makeup video!
Stay awhile! Below are some recent Polite As Fudge Articles. Want more Polite As Fudge on the daily? Follow me on Instagram here!