Super Fast Beachy Waves | 3 Video Tutorials for 3 Days of Easy, Everyday Hair
Day 1. (Click here for video tutorial)
- Fresh wash with my fave shampoo + conditioner (it's an investment, but you're only washing every 2-3 days).
- Blow out as usual -- don't stress over a perfect blow out here - a little big and a little messy helps with the beachy waves.
- Curl hair starting with the front. For big waves, I take as much of my hair as my curling iron can handle. I try to do just 3 curls per side so that they're not too structured. I also leave about an inch of hair out at the bottom as I'm curling to let it look a little unfinished.
- I then curl the back with the strategy - from the crown down to the base, I do about four large curls.
- Then spray with a little Big Sexy Hair. Let it dry and then ever so gently brush the curls out.
- Toussle, tease the crown, and spray a little more.
- The end! Enjoy those beachy waves!
Day 2. (Click here for Tutorial) I love day two. I didn't use to and I totally had to train my hair to be able to extend to two and then three days between washes (more on that here). But now, my hair turns out even better on the second day after being washed.
Day 3. (Click here for Tutorial) I've been doing slightly different variations of this updo since I was in sixth grade. It was my signature and I loved it so much, I wore it this way every day for a year. I could do it in my sleep, and it was inspired by a 90s Pantene Pro-V Ad. I don't even bother with dry shampoo when I'm doing an up do.
- High pony (I use these thin elastics because I have fine hair and for me, they're easiest to work with
- Tease the hair that's in the pony
- Wrap in around to make a bun and pin with a bobby pin
- Spread the hear in the bun out until you like it and
- Voila! All done - spray with a little Big Sexy Hair
Day 4. Wash and repeat!
All the Products You Need for Fast Beachy Curls
Follow Along on Insta! @PoliteAsFudge